The Cookies Policy, which is published on our Website, is the one that is valid at all times. The “LAST AMENDMENT” section at the bottom of this page describes when this Policy was last modified. No modification of the Cookies Policy is valid if it is not published on our Website. If there is any substantial change in our Cookies Policy, we will notify you with a new message when you enter the Website. If we make any substantial changes to our Cookies Policy, we will ask you to accept it again.
What are the cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of files in the form of text, which are stored in the browser of the User when visiting a Website. The information stored on the User’s computer may contain information such as which pages the User has visited, the date and time of the visit as well as a random and unique User ID. In no case do cookies contain personal information or information, which will allow anyone to communicate with the visitor of the website, by phone, e-mail, etc. In addition, using cookies there is no access to your computer’s documents or files.
Categories of cookies
- Depending on how long they remain stored on your device, cookies are divided into “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”:
- “Session cookies” are stored on your device when you visit the Website and are automatically deleted after you close the browser (browser, eg Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, DuckDuckGo, etc.) .
- “Persistent cookies” are stored on your device at the time you visit the Website and remain stored even after closing the browser. The “persistent cookies” will be activated again automatically when you open the browser and browse the internet.
- They can also be distinguished into first-party and third-party cookies – Depending on the Website or the website (domain) that installs the cookie, cookies are characterized as “first” or “third” party.
- First-party cookies in general are cookies that are installed from the website that the user visits (in our case they are the cookies that our website installs).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed from a website (domain) different from the one visited by the user. If the user visits a website and a different company installs a cookie through that website, this cookie will be third party (such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks).
Which Cookies do we use and why
We, and / or third parties that provide services on our behalf, categorize cookies as it is described below. You can exclude each of the categories of cookies separately (except for the absolutely necessary cookies) at any time. Let’s see them below:
|Cookie Provider||Recipient||Retention Period|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.||conditofoods.com||Automattic Inc.
|CookieScriptConsent||This cookie is used by Cookie-Script.com service to remember visitor cookie consent preferences. It is necessary for Cookie-Script.com cookie banner to work properly.||conditofoods.com||CookieScript||1 month|
|_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.||conditofoods.com||Google LLC
|_gid||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track pageviews.||conditofoods.com||Google LLC
|_gat_gtag_UA_118882637_1||This cookie is part of Google Analytics and is used to limit requests (butterfly request rate).||conditofoods.com||1 minute|
|This cookie is part of Google Analytics and is used to limit requests (butterfly request rate).||conditofoods.com
|_fbp||Used by Meta to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers||conditofoods.com||Meta Platform Inc.||3 months|
● How you may control Cookies
- Accept the installation of all cookies, used by our Website, on your device.
- Select the “Learn More” to choose which cookies will be installed on your device. In this case, you do not have the ability to disable the absolutely necessary cookies.
- Visit and read this Cookies Policy
You can change your settings at any time by clicking on the button that appears down on the left hand side of your screen.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but they do provide controls that allow you to block or delete cookies. You can enable or disable the installation of cookies on your device by changing the settings of your browser at any time. You can also configure the browser you use to notify you before a cookie is installed on your device, or follow the browser instructions to delete any cookies that are already installed. If you use multiple devices, you need to configure your browser to suit each of your devices.
If you choose to disable all cookies, you may not be able to fully enjoy the interactive features of our Website or receive our services via our Website.
To manage cookies via your browser, select the following hyperlinks to be redirected to your browser’s instructions page:
If you use another browser, you can find the cookie setup instructions in the support section of your browser.
You can find out more about cookies on the following third party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Cookiepedia: http://cookiepedia.co.uk/
LAST AMENDMENT: 10/22